Player's Gold Club: Golden Acorn Casino Near San Diego
PLAYER'S GOLD CLUB
Want to be part of an exclusive casino club? Good thing we at Golden Acorn offer fantastic options for memberships. They start with the Player's Gold Club.
- It's FREE to join, and benefits start right away.
- You're rewarded for playing slot machines, video poker, and more.
- Signing up is a breeze. Just present your valid photo ID at the club booth.
- Benefits include discounts, free play offers, gift promotions and more.
- Stay in the loop of what's happening at Golden Acorn (check your mail for offers and other goodies).
- Ride our shuttle to the casino so you don't have to worry about fighting traffic. Relax and read up on blackjack techniques while you ride.
After you sign up, you get a Player's Gold Club card that you use to accrue points. That is, if you're giving the slot machines a whirl, insert your card and the machine gives you points simply for playing. If table games are your preference, be sure that you present your card to the dealer before beginning play.
Our Player's Gold Club memberships lead to memorable birthday celebrations for our exclusive members. One day each month, we celebrate that month's birthdays and offer cupcakes, free play drawings and live entertainment.
Enjoy Your Rewards
Once you have a certain number of points, you get to enjoy rewards such as free plays on slot machines, beverages, food and even gas at our travel center. So, whatever your priorities or preferences are, the Player's Gold Club has your needs in mind.
Get into Other Clubs
If you have enough points, you may even qualify for the Red or Black Club. The Red Club requires that you have 5,000 to 19,999 points in the past six months, and rewards include earning new points at twice the rate, food discounts and invitation-only tournaments.
The Black Club is for those who have earned at least 20,000 points in six months. Benefits include birthday gifts, steeper food discounts, VIP parking and earning new points at three times the regular rate.
But—you can't get into the red or black club unless you're a Player's Gold Club member first! You don't have to pay to sign up or to change your playing habits or anything like that. Simply play as you usually would and get rewarded for it.